Thursday, October 16, 2008

not worth of anything

I don’t feel well. I have cough and it really bugs me. Good thing that it’s not serious because I have the tendency to seemingly cough my lungs out. I really hate that. I feel tired now and I just want to have a long rest and sleep. I didn’t sleep much yesterday because I went with my family to pick Papa up from the airport.

I was happy to see him, though it didn’t show maybe. I didn’t even see him off when he went back to work last summer.

He bought a laptop for Gelo and I couldn’t help but feel only a bit envious. I thought, it could have been mine. I need it. I’m the writer after all, right? Oh well, I just thought, what could a black sheep like me expect?

We went to duty free and bought some groceries. Mama was very gracious and told me to get my own cart and haul some groceries. Deep in my heart, I was embarrassed. Of course I know that I don’t deserve it. I don’t deserve anything that they give me. I don’t give anything to them in return, not even enough love and care at the very least. I want to. God knows I want to. I just thought, if ever our planned business booms, I’ll be the one giving to them.

No comments: