Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm gonna kill that prick!

ArgH! I would strangle that brat if I could!!!!

Damnit, I couldn't handle a stubborn 7-year old in class who doesn't want to study at all. I don't understand why parents need to shove studying in their children's throats and completely ignore that their kids are already turning so green.

And I'm red with anger.

I couldn't help it! I was repeating this one item in the textbook and all I wanted him to do is to repeat. He wouldn't so I said, "Okay let's try letter B, I'm sick of letter A." What am I gonna do?! I wanted to talk with him about the stuff that he likes. I already told his mother that it's ok for us to talk about whatever but she insisted on the book.

I swear I'm going to kick that prat out of my class!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I'm self-pitying again because I couldn't handle a 7-year old when I know that others can and beautifully so. I thought that if it were others, they're the kid's favorite by now and the kid would be waiting for the phone to ring everyday saying "I want teacher!"

I'm not satisfied with myself. I don't think that I'm doing anything right in my life or in my career or anything. Mediocrity is depressing. I want my coffeeeee!!!!!! Damn it, my mind is racing like hell again.

I wanna play my game again so when I get to the next level, I could say that I'm good. Who am I kidding?!

God, I'm hopeless.

Always-on security tools provide safer ways to connect and share anywhere. Find out more. Windows Live

No comments: