Wednesday, October 1, 2008

crossing my fingers for luck

So here I am, making another blog for myself since I got tired of my old blog. I thought I should make a new start again, get some writing on my nerves everyday until I get the hang of it. I definitely should start writing and looking for my own voice, my muse and yes, even my own 'duende' as Kidlat Tahimik would call it. Cross your fingers for me. I hope I can keep this updated all the time since I'm always in front of the computer everyday except weekends.

I'm taking my mind off astronomical goals at this point. I am going to take a breather, start with small steps that would eventually bring me there to where I want to be. I usually have big goals and I really couldn't keep up. One thing at a time. Breathe in, breathe out. There.

I bought a citrine charm bracelet today from a cheap store. BEFORE buying it, I read that citrine charms is called the 'merchant's stone' and it is somewhat lucky in attracting money. Yeah, definitely need that right now. In addition, it also enhances positive thinking and self-esteem. AFTER buying, I read that we shouldn't buy charms from cheap stores because they may have bad vibes due to the many people who touch and try the charms on. They are also not blessed and empowered with feng shui energies.

Oh man, I do not know now. Luck, I really need it. Well I was brought up not to believe in luck but blessing. Then again, I'm a bit desperate nowadays so I thought a little push of luck wouldn't hurt, right? Wish me luck people! I need it, I need it! Let all the good luck of the people who touched my charm bracelet be unto me. Ya!

If this works, I'll definitely buy a charm from Charms and Crystals.

No comments: