Monday, October 13, 2008

I want more of Chef d' Angelo

It’s Monday! Oops, did I sound too happy when I said that? Haha! I really don’t think that Monday is a day to be happy about since it’s time for work again, less sleep, blah blah. Well, most people would know that.

I had a pretty good time last weekend. My girlfriend, two of her co-workers and I, went out after their company party. We ate at Chef d' Angelo at Robinson’s Galleria. Their pasta’s really great. It’s good especially when I’m craving for some pasta.



My favorite is their Oven-Baked Ziti. It’s really yummy with their white sauce and then red sauce around the middle. It also comes with 2 garlic breads and the serving size is for two. All their pasta serving sizes are for two, I guess, but I don’t share mine ^_^. Sheri got her Tuna Pesto. It could come as spicy or non-spicy. Libby really didn’t know what she’d get so we recommended the chef sampler. There are 3 chef samplers and what she got was the pizza-pasta-fried chicken combo. This sampler’s good for starters. The pasta comes in red sauce or white sauce, depending on your preference. The red sauce’s a little sour because of the tomatoes. Laven had an order of oven baked ziti too and cheesy fries. Cheesy fries is like home-made fries with dipping. Yummy! I would also recommend the 4-cheese deluxe pizza and the Big Wings chicken coated in BBQ sauce. For drinks, red iced tea has the right kind of sweetness for me and for desserts, they do have a variety of cakes. Cheesecake’s a good shot. I think Chef the Angelo is one of the good restaurants that gives the best value for your money.

Thing is, I broke my diet. T_T

On Sunday, I had a business meeting with my uncle. Everything went well and business will proceed, hopefully, will open next year. I really do have to work double time now. Plan well, think well, work hard!!!

So help me God.

1 comment:

anae said...

ako i could eat any pizza,. btw i've revived my blog http://alicekamatis.blogspot.com/