Monday, November 3, 2008

SUNDAY

Went home on Sunday and as usual, ta-ta-ta. Nothing much except that I was badly commented on how I should be taking care of myself (e.g fixing my hair). Just hate it when other people blame others for the way I am because I feel like I don't have my own mind. I believe that I'm responsible for whatever's happening in my life and if I let others influence me, it's still going to be my own decision. I hate it when it seems that other people are controlling me.

Well good thing that I had a date that night. We were very full after dinner, we could barely stand. We went to Starbucks Podium to have coffee and surf but there was just utterly wrong with Podium's wi-fi that we couldn't connect to it. Meanwhile, Starbucks was out of 1 hour card for their wi-fi so we just went home. Sheri and I... we had a good time. We didn't do much but we're just happy being with each other. She liked my new hair cut and I was relieved by that. She even said I was cute ^_^ We went home at 10pm but I think we slept at around 1am.

That was the best thing about my weekend. After 2 and half years, still madly in love and hot for each other. I feel lucky and I do not wish it to end.

We were almost late for work in the morning. ^_^;



Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger

No comments: