Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Starbucks Christmas Flavors

Every Christmas time, Starbucks brings out 3 new flavors for an exciting holiday season. This season, they came out with Dark Cherry Mocha, Toffee Nut Latte and Praline Mocha.

 

I just had Toffee Nut Latte Frap today. In my opinion, this is the best Christmas flavor this year especially since I love latte. The frap is good and sweet but not overpowering the taste of milk. I also love the bits of toffee sprinkled on the whipped cream. I've yet to try the hot Toffee Nut Latte but my friend told me it's better than the frap. Dark Cherry Mocha's good too. It's like Java Chip with the taste of cherry. It tastes like a kiss to me. Sounds weird? But I'll say it again, Dark Cherry Mocha tastes like a kiss.

 

Meanwhile, I do not like Praline Mocha. "Praline" is pronounced as /'pra-lin/. Praline is a mixture of crushed nuts and burnt sugar that is used in sweet dishes and chocolates (Cambridge Advance Learner's Dictionary). I don't know exactly what it is but to my taste, it's like eating plastic balloon to me. It even has the strong chemical smell of plastic balloon that it felt like I was drinking chemicals. When I tried it out, I was with 3 other friends. One liked it and the other two agreed with me. Check it out for yourself.


What's your favorite Starbucks coffee?



Enrich your blog with Windows Live Writer. Windows Live Writer

1 comment:

anae said...

im not that much into starbucks but then everytime yayain ako ng friends ko,. wla na ako magagawa,. siguro pa hindi xmas season basta may chocolate,. happy na ako,. heheh,. o kaya yung datk cherry moccha,. some do love the toffee nut,. heheh